Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are the kitchens fully equipped?
The kitchens are equipped with a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, four burner stove top, oven, blender, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, dinnerware and glasses for four to eight people (depending on the unit size).
2. What do we need to bring to the unit?
Just bring your clothes, food, money and any personal items and leave the rest to us, and don’t forget to bring your ability to have fun and relax.
3. Is Internet service available?
Free Wi-Fi service in units and common areas. Computer available in clubhouse for a nominal fee.
4. Are there any special amenities available to guests of Wyndham Royal Vista?
In addition to the wide variety of amenities at the Wyndham Royal Vista resort, guests also enjoy spa privileges at Wyndham Palm-Aire, 15 miles away.
5. Do any rooms offer jacuzzi-style tubs?
Yes, most one and two bedroom units offer jacuzzi-style tubs.
6. Is this a Pet-Friendly resort?
Sorry, no pets.
7. Is smoking allowed at this resort?
This is a non-smoking resort.